Find Landmarks in Sylhet Division
There are 24 landmarks in Sylhet Division. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this region. Top districts in Sylhet Division with popular landmarks are Sylhet, Sunamganj, Habiganj and Moulvibazar. You may find a list of all categories of Sylhet Division attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Sylhet Division
Visit the top landmarks in Sylhet Division. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Shah Jalal (Rh) Mazar Sharif, Sylhet
- 2 Ali Amjad's Clock, Sylhet
- 3 Sankar Pasha Shahi Mosque, Habiganj
- 4 Bibiyana Gas Field, Habiganj
- 5 Pailgaon Zamindar Bari, Sunamganj
- 6 The shrine of Shah Mustafa, Moulvibazar
- 7 Pagla Masjid, Sunamganj
- 8 Remaining of Baniachong Jomidar Bari, Habiganj
- 9 Bithangal Akhra, Habiganj
- 10 Deanston Cemetery, Moulvibazar
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about landmarks in Sylhet Division.
Exploring Bangladesh: Perfect Tour Planning for Eid-ul-Adha Holidays
Historic Landmarks of Bangladesh
Things to do in Sylhet
Find in Sylhet Division
We have listed tourist places of Sylhet Division in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Sylhet Division attractions of that type.View All