Find Landmarks in Chittagong Division
There are around 100 landmarks in Chittagong Division. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this region. Top districts in Chittagong Division with popular landmarks are Chittagong, Bandarban, Chandpur, Comilla and Lakshmipur. You may find a list of all categories of Chittagong Division attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in Chittagong Division
Visit the top landmarks in Chittagong Division. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- Buddha Dhatu Jadi, Bandarban
- Shrine of Bayazid Bostami, Chittagong
- Shalban Bihar, Comilla
- Gokarna Nawab Bari Complex, Brahmanbaria
- Haziganj Boro Masjid, Chandpur
- Raipur Large Mosque, Lakshmipur
- Maynamati War Cemetery, Comilla
- Angikar a Liberation Statue, Chandpur
- Chowdhury Bari Masjid, Feni
- Dalal Bazar Zamindar Bari, Lakshmipur
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about landmarks in Chittagong Division.
Historic Landmarks of Bangladesh
Cox's Bazar Travel Guide
Find in Chittagong Division
We have listed tourist places of Chittagong Division in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Chittagong Division attractions of that type.View All